Tuesday, March 29, 2011

stephanie says has no boyfriend. she tried once or twice, but the results were a letdown.

instead i cultivate a taste for small pleasures--listening to strangers talk, pretending i play the piano, watching foreign films by myself without english subtitles, painting, watching strangers pass me by, counting my foot steps for one place to the next, day dreaming, using books for pillows, touching everything i see with my finger tips, dancing drunk, stealing random treasures, collecting leaves, sitting in the shower, rearranging my room, listening to records, dipping my hand into sacks of grain, eating bagels, loving holly, getting coffee with my two lovebirds, etc.

1 comment:

  1. this piece of art is pretty psychedelic. i hope it will be in the show. pretty and psychedelic.

    ReplyDelete